By Emma Pretto Whether slung low around the hips or cinched at the waist, belts are an easy way to accessorize your work wardrobe and these four statement belts really caught my eye! I love the tassels on the Diane von Furstenberg and the double-buckle detail on the sleek Motif 56. Either would look great… Read more…
It is good to know your individual style when dressing in general, not just for work. For me, I am infamous for wearing all black or neutral colors with colorful shoes and statement accessories. I absolutely love these pumps by Omelle. The muted pink with the sweater material detailing and the unique heel totally make… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide