The short-sleeved cardigan is the ideal cover-up for the summer working months. However finding one that is professional can be difficult. This Moschino Cheap and Chic cardigan, however, I feel provides a perfect (and professional) solution! Now you can battle air conditioning while heading outside for your lunch break without excessive de- and re-layering!
I’m quite impressed by this blouse. There is pink and there are ruffles. Yet somehow it doesn’t make me cringe from being too “girly”. Well done Moschino Cheap and Chic – I think this would be a fabulous accent piece for under a black suit.
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide