As much as I love the fashions, I admit that I’ve been getting a little tired of the Mad Men fashion references. However I found myself constantly referencing the hit television show during the Modern Vintage Chicago event this past weekend. Randolph Street Market, the creator of Modern Vintage Chicago, opened up the loading docks… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 19th, 2009
Modern Vintage Chicago Pre-Party Tonight & Shows This Weekend. Join Me to See How to Take Vintage to Work
by Rachel Yeomans | October 16th, 2009
Tagged as: chicago, Chicagoevent, chicagofashionweek, event, fashion, fashionfocuschicago, ModernVintageChicago, show, vintage
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide