By Kate Jacobsen As stated on her website, Eva Daiberl is a “German-born Chicago-based photographer, pastry chef and self-proclaimed style addict.” Her passion for photography, food and style prompted her to launch her blog, MissRenaissance.com, which serves as her personal creative outlet perfectly expressed through her tagline: Life Inspired by Food, Photography and Style. On… Read more…
by Kate Jacobsen | March 29th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide