Miuccia Prada is not fond of Hollywood celebrities. While many designers scramble even to offer their clothes to C-listers, Ms. Prada prefers intellectuals. So she invited architect Rem Koolhaas to her show last season, creating no headlines whatsoever, but she declines to dress movie stars for the Oscars, which could sell a truckload of handbags…. Read more…
As I’m debating my upcoming seasonal wardrobe shift, I have started my quarterly ritual of flipping through fashion magazine advertisements and scanning last season’s runway shows as a reminder of what I loved and what I won’t be able to live without. After ripping out ads of my regular favorites, I flipped to a Burberry… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide