Hello 1970s! Milan Fashion Week was all about the organic, relaxed vibe. Flared pants, neck scarves, suede, fringe, ponchos, tie dye… we saw it all! Flared trousers with tucked-in shirts, both in bright colors, create a long and lean silhouette that make your legs look miles long. Patterned neck scarves bring all the attention up to… Read more…
Welcome to the first NYC-based SpeakingOfFashion podcast! As I’m now officially in NYC, I discuss my goings-on in the city with my new “office space”, City Walks, and tackling the NYC sample sale – yes I survived my NYC hazing. Ryan M. Beshel of TheBowTieMemoirs dishes about his new job managing PR for 900 N… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide