Shop inspirations from this season’s London Fashion Week on Net-a-Porter. My favorite item from the looks is the Michael van der Ham printed wrap effect silk blend skirt. This mixed media aesthetic is inspired by the painted Joan Miro and Malian photographer Malick Sidibé. Crafted from monochrome bouclé and a printed silk-blend, this asymmetric wrap-effect skirt moves playfully as… Read more…
HomeMichael van der Ham
by Kaitlin Chad | February 21st, 2013
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide