By Kyle Mountain For those tired of the monotony of wearing a shirt and tie to work everyday, a convenient alternative lives in the utilization of the sweater. However, not all sweaters are appropriate in the workplace. Understanding the fine line between sweaters that work at work and sweaters that don’t is very important. slimages.macys.com… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | February 24th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide