By Alan Neff Today, we speak of men’s jewelry. We ask, “To bling…or not to bling? That is the question.” Okay, perhaps it isn’t of Shakespearean magnitude, but it works for us. Until recently, when men considered adding shiny, eye-catching jeweled/precious-metal accessories to their wardrobes, they confined their choices to cufflinks, tie bars, tie tacks, tie-chains,… Read more…
By Antonio Centeno 1. Keep it simple – With jewelry, a little goes a long way. In this article you will not see us mention gold chains, bracelets, or any sort of bling. These items simply do not belong in the workplace or on a man wearing a custom suit. 2. Match metal to metal… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide