This morning I was called in to a conference with a mere 30 minutes to dress and commute and arrive without looking as haphazard as I felt. As soon as I answered the email immediately post-shower and knowing that my terry-cloth robe would not be acceptable among the other business suits, I rushed to my… Read more…
The dress codes established for the interview, for the trade show and for the business meeting have been established a while back. The rules wax and wane, but not too far from the general basics. It gets a little more complicated when food is involved–not food from a buffet, but sitting down with a small… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide