No it’s not technically the first day of May. However it is the first week of May. Therefore I found it appropriate to give praise to May Day and all of its references as an educational start-up to this working Monday. View May Day and over 3,000,000 other topics on Qwiki. .
by Rachel Yeomans | May 2nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: Ocean Blues
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide