The longer hemline is all over the sidewalks as it was all over the runway last February. Translating those hemlines to the office can be difficult. In a previous blog post, we wrote about pairing the maxi dress with a shrug to make it work-appropriate. Another option with the maxi length is working it as… Read more…
By Huma Rashid I’ve really been into the maxi dress lately, and they’re a great option for these hot summer days. They’re long and loose and billowy and supremely comfortable, but sometimes, they seem a little too … beachy for the office. They’re great cover-ups over your bathing suit, they’re great for strolling along the… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide