New York Fashion Week is a very big tug on both one’s energies and emotions. After an insane week suddenly comes to a short and sudden halt, that feeling of utter and hopeless restlessness takes over. But then, the realization reigns in as the Monty Python Holy Grail beacon: “Wait a minute, London Fashion Week… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 22nd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide