The old adage goes, “It’s not the destination but the journey.” But with airline travel, the opposite is true. Flying today is a far-cry from the jet-set world shown through the lens of Hollywood. And flying for business? It’s downright exhausting. Anyone who’s been delayed in an airport Chili’s downing margaritas knows what I’m talking… Read more…
by Matthew Piker | October 24th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide