The spring 2010 collection of Louis Vuitton brought its groove on during Paris Fashion Week. Marc Jacobs donned his models with loud makeup, crazy hair and of course show-stopping clothes. Here’s my favorite work look from the collection – I might leave the hair at home though. Photo: New York Magazine
It has been reported that buying is out and renting is back on the hip and trendy list, so why not have it go retail? In fact, it is; all the way “down under”. Read what Reuters reporter Pauline Askin had to say about the hot Australian rental-wear site. * * * Recession-hit fashionistas wanting… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide