Winter is the season of layering. One of the classic layering items for the workplace is the long-sleeved top under the shift dress or button-down short-sleeved top. Finding the perfect long-sleeved top is easier said than done, however. Most long-sleeved tops are usually cotton crew neck and don’t fit well, and appear too casual for… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | December 21st, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide