Which suit to wear to work? Not ‘the one of lustrous material,’ says Japanese bank. A year after successfully snapping up some of the juicier fragments of the fallen Lehman Brothers, Nomura has demonstrated how teething troubles can sometimes persist in otherwise happy international mergers. In this case, linguistically. In a recent e-mail circulated to… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 22nd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide