By Jacqueline Rezak Not a seat was empty at Lara Miller’s Fall 2010 Runway show last Friday. The show was not only to display Miller’s Fall collection to the tough fashion critics of Chicago, but also to celebrate 5 years of independent sustainable style. And so within the very chic, urban brick walls of The… Read more…
In honor of “Sustainability Weekend”, we at TheWorkingWardrobe are going to share with your our coveted working looks centering around eco-fashion and sustainability throughout the entire weekend. I’d like to start with two of my all-time favorite looks from Chicago designer Lara Miller. I love wide-legged pants and I love these as they not only… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide