By Jennifer Bussell One of the biggest challenges facing anyone in school – be it undergrad, grad, law, or medical – is building a go-to transitional style that takes you from campus to interviews to first job without a hitch. Unless you’re blessed with amazing off-campus closets, you’re most likely lacking the requisite space to… Read more…
HomeLands’ End workwear
by Rachel Yeomans | February 15th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide