Yes, the clothes seem simple and I’ve heard some say that the eye makeup was more interesting than the clothing, however I beg to differ. From a work perspective, I strongly applaud the Kris Van Assche collection showcased during this spring’s Paris Fashion Week. All of these outfits are ideal work pieces — each look… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 6th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide