I’ll admit it: ever since peplum has become popular I’ve been on the hunt for a style that flatters my curves, will look good over a pencil skirt, jeans, or trousers, and doesn’t completely break the bank. I was flipping through an InStyle magazine the other day and landed on a gorgeous shot of Kate… Read more…
I was really into Kate Spade when I was in college – her bowling bag was my first “designer handbag” purchase (affordable to a poor college student only through ebay). My styles have changed over the years and the doesn’t necessarily mesh with my current fashions as of late. However I have noticed something different… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide