By Emma Pretto Although I love this Karen Kane Turtleneck Dress on its own, the real appeal is in its versatility. The silhouette is simple and flattering and perfect for accessorizing! The length of the hem would look great with both boots and heels and the fitted neckline is just the place to debut your… Read more…
Homekaren kane turtleneck dress
by Emma P. | November 15th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide