Outside of the workplace, most people consider “casual” attire to be jeans and a T-shirt – or if you’re a college student, sweats and an over-sized hoodie. But when it is used in terms of office attire, “casual” can have a different connotation. When it comes to dressing for work, casual doesn’t mean “dress however… Read more…
Ah, jogging pants. So comfortable, so chic, and so perfect for a relaxed jog in the park on a summer afternoon! Wait, that’s not right – that’s not right at all! Track pants, or joggers, have been taking the fashion world by storm, and I’ve finally fallen head over heels for them. Of course, like… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide