Usually advertisements for job fairs are straight forward–bring copies of your resume and wear business attire. That phrase is open to so many translations, any student’s head would spin. How many copies of your resume should you bring? What do you mean by business attire–does that mean a suit and tie or a polo and… Read more…
“Job market” has turned into a somewhat dirty word this past year. Everyone’s having difficulties including those both with and without jobs. The silver lining I find out of these dire situations, is that both people and companies are being as creative as possible to make the recession work for them as best as it… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide