By Antonio Centeno 1. Keep it simple – With jewelry, a little goes a long way. In this article you will not see us mention gold chains, bracelets, or any sort of bling. These items simply do not belong in the workplace or on a man wearing a custom suit. 2. Match metal to metal… Read more…
Homejewelry for men
by Rachel Yeomans | March 3rd, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide