Yellow is one of my all-time favorite clothing colors. It’s refreshing, bright and logically sunny! It also is extremely elegant, especially when shown in a dress. In the case of Jean Paul Gaultier, we have a yellow skirt and top. And the fact that both pieces are on sale makes the outfit just that much… Read more…
Check out the CFDA nominees (and hear our thoughts on the Media category). Toronto Fashion Week takes a stand in a great way. Also, did you know of Gaultier’s involvement in Diet Coke? Oh yes, it’s scandalous! It’s SpeakingOfFashion, listen up! CFDA Nominees, Toronto Fashion Week & Gaultier Does Diet Coke by SpeakingOfFashion
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide