By Clare J. Hefferren Spend your money wisely. The average manager-level professional spends $5,000 annually on wardrobe. With a consultant you could cut your budget and get more bang for your buck. Find out what you don’t need, how to shop with purpose and buy only the items you need. Discover what you don’t need… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | March 31st, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide