To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Gap decided to go corporate. Not really “go” corporate–more like “infiltrate”. According to the Huffington Post, the clothing retailer garbed 1,200 New York Stock Exchange Traders in its new 1969 Premium Jeans this past Friday. You may remember a similar ad that Gap ran with the New York Stock Exchange… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | August 25th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide