Half of all employers with a dress-code policy link it to the actual employment contract, according to research published by XpertHR. The survey of HR staff at 31 organizations – covering a combined workforce of 280,000 employees – found that 49% had taken a regulatory approach by incorporating the dress code into the employment contract… Read more…
An Employee’s Joke Leads to Another’s Humiliation…Along With a Lesson Worth Re-Learning For the Rest of Us
“hi guys how is every one i think now would be a good time to tell you all that i am gay thank you for your understanding and support” The above sentence, directly copied and pasted without any editing, was sent out as a joke. The longer story, an associate of a retail store emailed… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide