Last week I spoke at DePaul University during their “Life after Lincoln Park” event series. I originally was invited to speak about freelancing as a profession (be prepared, students; be very prepared), but after they reviewed TheWorkingWardrobe, they asked if I would put together a presentation focused on how to dress for work. As much… Read more…
Homehow to dress for work
by Rachel Yeomans | March 17th, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide