My last trip to New York was for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, during which I took one day off of watching fashion and skidaddled to Brooklyn with a girlfriend to shop for fashion. My goal: find as many funky tights as I possibly could. One of my favorite ways to pop a work outfit (considering I… Read more…
Hosiery Works its Way into the Working Wardrobe as a Fashion Statement Versus Dress Code Requirement
I worked at a retail department store for a few years between college graduation and first career. One of the dress code requirements was hosiery. I remember in the summertime, it was almost painful how uncomfortable hosiery felt to wear to work. However, after a month or so of being used to the feeling, I… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide