By Huma Rashid There’s nothing wrong with horizontal stripes. Absolutely nothing! And yet they get a pretty bad rap. As long as they’re done right, horizontal stripes make for a great look and don’t deserve to be feared or relegated to smaller articles or accessories. Wear those stripes proudly, ladies! I’ll even help you out,… Read more…
By Huma Rashid Yes, yes, you’ve probably heard the fashion advice about how wearing horizontal stripes makes you look more “rotund”. Well, if you do it properly, you can take advantage of this cute trend and bring it into the office with you! Here’s the outfit I put together for today: Black Straight Leg Pants… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide