I might be in the minority for someone about to hit a quarter-life-crisis, but I am a big believer in high-rise pants. No, not the diaper-shaped, light rinse jeans everyone’s mom seems to own. I’m talking about sleek, black work pants. For me, a low-rise pant at work is not only uncomfortable, but is also… Read more…
by Jordan Zeman | July 9th, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide