One of my all-time favorite accessories is the woman’s watch. There is nothing that shows off just as much class and masculinity as the watch. Haven’t we all drooled over the Hermes watch and know just how great it would go with our Tahari suit? Another designer that features some fantastic statement watches is from… Read more…
Jean Paul Gaultier recognized during this year’s Paris Fashion Week that life doesn’t have to be all work and no play. With the spring 2010 Hermès collection, he took the working wardrobe to the courts – the tennis courts that is. Tennis has always been one of the favorite lunchtime and post-work activities for the… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide