Hannah MacGibbon’s spring 2010 collection for Chloé would fit into any office dress code. And not just that, it would goes above the dress code. Despite the fact that everything is button-up and doesn’t tout the mini look, MacGibbon’s work exuded effortless chic and wearability. If I saw these clothes worn by a colleague, I… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 9th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide