Construction is not the industry that would purchase the clothing that Marcel Marongiu sent down the runway for the Spring 2010 collection for Guy Laroche. However, I feel that Marongiu worked the construction inspiration to create the architectural masterpieces that we saw during Paris Fashion Week. The blouses, the skirts and the amazing dresses…everything makes… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 8th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide