By Huma Rashid The great thing about solid dresses (in just about any color) is that they make a great palette for your accessories. Black and grey dresses are probably the easiest, but purple and olive green are right up there, because basically all other colors work with these colors, so your options are endless!… Read more…
By Huma Rashid I’m with you ladies – I love a little black dress. (A little black work-appropriate dress; it’s not like I’m recommending you wear your cocktail dresses to the office.) Black dresses are incredibly versatile and can be worn any different number of ways, and if you’ve got a couple that are knee-length,… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide