By Jenn Bussell If you are one of the lucky recent graduates to land gainful employment, kudos to you! Oh, and your first student loan repayment is due in six months. With your polyester cap and gown safely returned, you can now focus on more stylish fashion choices: Shoes. More specifically, work-appropriate footwear. There’s no… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | May 23rd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide