Ruffles, feathers, and fantastic loud colors stood out from the Spring 2010 collection by Giambattista Valli showcased during Paris Fashion Week. However, before the colors came down the runway, came the workwear. The oversized wrap blazer, textured trench coat, and white on white ruffles that exuded the same power now as the shoulder pads did… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 8th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide