It’s bizarre that in 2012 we’re still hanging on to receipts, random bits of paper, loyalty cards for places we’ll never visit again, and various other items that turn a wallet into a “portable” suitcase of useless items. Popularized as a concept of gentle ridicule by the ongoing saga of George Costanza – a character… Read more…
HomeGeorge Costanza wallet
by Rachel Yeomans | July 18th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide