By Emma Pretto I love florals and my closet proves that, but sometimes I’m in the mood for something cleaner, more crisp. These geometric print pieces do the job nicely. It’s easy to think of geometric patterns as only sharp lines and shapes, but there are colorful, softer options too. Whether you choose the bold… Read more…
By Emma Pretto Wouldn’t it be great if getting dressed in the morning was as simple as pulling one dress out of the closet? No need to fret about accessories with the Le Palais Knit Dress by Milly. The contrasting waistband takes the place of a belt while the bold geometric embellishments make jewelry unnecessary…. Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide