Remember the recent post on geometric prints? I still can’t get enough! Here’s a roundup of geometric accessories, ranging in style from mod to southwestern, and in colors from spring pastels to classic black and white.
By Emma Pretto I love florals and my closet proves that, but sometimes I’m in the mood for something cleaner, more crisp. These geometric print pieces do the job nicely. It’s easy to think of geometric patterns as only sharp lines and shapes, but there are colorful, softer options too. Whether you choose the bold… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide