Professionalism doesn’t end after leaving the cubicle; in fact, it doesn’t even end in reality. According to market research firm Gartner, 70% of enterprises will have established policies for employee behavior in virtual worlds by the end of 2013, including dress codes for avatars. The origination of “avatar” came from the Hindu culture, meaning a… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 12th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide