By Jenn Bussell The best line of this past Sunday’s Academy Awards was by far Zach Galifianakis’ answer to the question, “Who are you wearing?” In a word, “Garanimals“. For those unfamiliar with the term, Garanimals is the name of a children’s clothing line, which launched in 1972 and re-launched in 2008. Each item of… Read more…
Homegaranimals for grown ups
by Rachel Yeomans | February 29th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide