Fashion Focus Chicago kicked off with many events, my favorite being a small luncheon at Block 37, featuring several pop-up shops that stayed open throughout the week. Looks included fashions and accessories by Borris Powell, Cityblue Apparel & Denim, Frill, Spare Parts, and International Academy of Design and Technology. We were fortunate enough to be… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 24th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Anthropologie’s Dapple Trousers
- Shop Rent The Runway Unlimited: Designer Fashion At Your Door
- Beauty 101: Tom Ford Beauty
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Calvin Klein Collarless Zip-Front Jacket
- Student Fashion: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Club Monaco Prue Sleeveless Trench
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide