Make fun, but I LOVE arm warmers. Granted I would not recommend these for a conservative work environment. However during one of my first jobs with a casual dress code, I saw one of my colleague donning a pair of these with a puff-sleeved button-down shirt and it gave her work look a bit of… Read more…
I have told many men who want a casual but slightly more dressed up look to pair a sport coat with a nice solid t-shirt and jeans. The same goes for women. For a casual Friday look, feel comfortable and chic in a nicely made t-shirt, pressed jeans, kitten heels and a boyfriend blazer. I… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide