You may have already seen these intriguing contraptions pedaling around your city. They remind me almost like a smart car – but even greener! Today on one of my favorite fashion sale sites, Fab.com, the Strida 5.0 folding bicycle was featured as one of the site’s sales. Strida is a portable, belt-driven, folding bicycle, first released in 1987… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | January 9th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide