Key signs of quality in men’s clothing tend to include: correct fit, high-quality fabric, attention to detail and signs of tradition. Men’s clothing, when done in a successful manner tends to nod towards simple design, and for good reason. While women’s wear can drastically change from season to season, historically, men’s wear stays fairly cohesive… Read more…
by Emma Klug | October 15th, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide