The history books show that culottes, the trending wide leg pants that highly resemble a skirt, were first worn by upper-class European gentlemen throughout the Renaissance and early 19th century. However, just like the Topshop Buckle Monk Shoe I profiled a few weeks back, some of the best trends are borrowed from the boys and… Read more…
by Emma Klug | August 19th, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide