By Jacqueline Rezak Through out each of my internships I have experienced several different dress codes– ranging from the uniform, at home in PJ’s, casual, fashionable and much more. Some internships that take place in the entertainment industry (music, arts, and fashion) allow for a more relaxed dress code. By relaxed I don’t mean a… Read more…
by WorkWardrobe | March 10th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide